How to Practise Speaking on Your Own
How to Pass Speaking – tips for the exam
5 Types of Exam Speakers – which one are you?
How to Talk about the Pandemic - discussion tips
Online Learning – pros and cons
European Issues – discussion ideas
City versus Country – arguments for discussion
Benefits of Tourism
Online Shopping – For or Against?
January 10 – January 31
Level 3 Speaking and Writing Workshop Online
4-week intensive online workshop
- Small group, up to 6 people. Meetings online twice a week.
- 7 online meetings of 120 minutes each, via Zoom. 14 hours of live instruction in total!
- Written feedback to 16 written assignments + live feedback during online meetings.
- LIVE PRACTICE OF LEVEL 3 SPEAKING TASKS – BRIEFINGS AND DISCUSSIONS.
- 2 e-books (StanagExpert Writing 3 TOOLKIT + StanagExpert L3 Report Writing Guide
STANAG 6001 Group Mentoring Programme ONLINE
A subscription based programme in which you have contact with STANAG 6001 teachers and candidates throughout the month.
Download the checklist –
10 tips for successful speaking
Do you like this content? Share it with your friends!
Hello! I’m Malgorzata Mazurek and I create StanagExpert content for you!