1. Visit the website of the Polish Armed Forces School of Languages (Wojskowe Studium Nauczania Języków Obcych) http://wsnjo.wp.mil.pl. You can find exam information and materials there.
2. Find out about the types of tasks that are required of you at the exam as part of particular skills (Reading, Listening, Writing and Speaking).
3. Find out about the marking criteria. If you know what and how is evaluated, you will be able to focus on particular elements while you learn.
4. Learn about the exam procedure. Do you know, for example, how much time you will have to prepare for speaking tasks or do your writing or readings tasks?
5. Reserve and plan your time well. Remember that to do the tasks you will need a certain level of English, apart from knowing the exam structure and techniques.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask them here or write to me at: firstname.lastname@example.org